Fertility Issues That Can Trigger Varicocele Problem In Men And Women

Loading...

Varicocele is among the most common causes of male infertility. They are genuinely normal and one of the most controversial issues in the field of Andrology, influencing 15 out of 100 men in general and 40 out of 100 men with known infertility.

Varicoceles are enlarged varicose veins infertility are extended varicose veins that occur in the scrotum occur most frequently in the left testicles. Many experts believe that the surgical procedure should only be applied in the last stage of a meticulously selected group of infertile men but varicocele treatment without  surgery is preferable taking under consideration both efficacy and the cost-effectiveness of the surgical method.

Varicocele repair is done to enhance male fertility. It should normally be possible surgically on an outpatient basing using local or general anaesthetic. During the procedure, an incision is made in the midriff near the testicles originally descended through the abdominal wall. The veins that create the varicocele are recognized and cut to take out bloodstream to the varicocele.

Then again, a nonsurgical methodology called percutaneous embolization should be possible to repair a varicocele. In this procedure, as mall catheter is embedded through a large vein in the groin or neck and advanced to the varicocele, which is then closed off by a balloon, coil, or medication.

Varicocele Surgery And Other Medical Treatments:

  1. Radiology balloon occlusion
  2. Conventional surgery
  3. Laparoscopic operation
  4. Microsurgery

These operations are generally simple and less painful which is why many varicocele experts readily recommend performing surgery on infertile men. It has been seen that only 30% of patients who undergo surgery experience an enhanced sperm count conclusively, the remaining 70% of men who have the surgical procedures have shown no improvement in their sperm count. It is hard to predict whether your sperm count will increase after the surgery.

Varicocele treatment without surgery: We recommend a better safer and natural varicocele treatment that involves a healthy diet, proper lifestyle and balanced nutrition. While treating varicocele your only goal is to improve the blood circulation to strengthen walls of your veins which will help cleanse your reproductive system.

Natural Varicocele Treatment

Natural treatments options are complementary to therapeutic alternatives and ought not to depend on as the sole solution to the issue. Parent’s, of children, may likewise need to consider the particular supplements listed here, as a method for supporting the well-being of the testicular veins, as their child develops. This is particularly essential if varicocele keeps running in your family.

The thought here is to help the health of the tissues and walls of your veins, enhance blood circulation to the testicles, and improving cellular wellbeing to shield the sperm and reproductive tissues from free radical and toxins damage through specific supplement and homegrown herbal medicines such as Acidim, Oronerv, and Activiz since Oronerv ensures that blood flow remains smooth.

Yoga For Varicocele Treatment

People often get surprised when they hear yoga may be effective in treating a varicocele naturally. And it makes sense too, as many yoga positions help increase testicular blood flow while flushing out the pooling of blood from the varicocele. Advantages of yoga are it keeps the testes cool, alleviates pain and improves the fertility and healing of the varicose veins.

442 Total Views 1 Views Today
Loading...


Vijay is a compulsive blogger who likes to educate like-minded people on various new technologies and trends. He works with Aegis SoftTech as a software developer and has been developing software for years. Stay Connected to him on Facebook and Google+.