Magento is the leading E-commerce web app development platform. The innovative open-source platform for development and designing of E-commerce websites is the most popular and loved software. Often companies and individuals looking for E-commerce development and designing services find it difficult to choose an agency that would deliver them end-to-end Magento E-commerce development services.
Whether you are trying to hire a Magento developer in-house, looking for a Magento development and designing service provider agency, or wanting to outsource your Magento development tasks to a freelancer, it is vital that you know what to look for in these entities to choose the best developers for your task.
Here are some ways you can be sure you hired the best- developer or agency-
- Look for the ones that aren’t looking – As a rule of thumb, the best people in any industry aren’t looking for jobs and prospects. The developers and agencies that are not on their toes to search for jobs and leads are occupied. They are busy for a reason- there are people out there who have unloaded their Magento development and designing tasks on these agencies and developers because they are experts at what they do. It may be difficult for you to get these developers and agencies on board, but it will be worth the effort.
- Hop on to Magento Forums and Community – The Magento community is a fairly busy and buzzing community as it is open-source and developers love it. On these platforms, you may find the most passionate and knowledgeable minds working on Magento development projects. This will help you gain insights about the developers you like- you can view their engagements and measure their expertise from the discussions they take part in, the problems they like to solve, etc. A lot of agencies are also a part of these forums.
- The Development Methodology – It is said that the development methodology matters as much as the subject matter expertise. The development methodologies such as agile, waterfall, Rapid Application Development, etc., can give you a peek into the way the agency handles its projects. If there isn’t a good methodology behind every project, you can be sure they deliver incomplete or unsatisfactory projects to their clients.
- The designing – E-commerce platforms and web portals are all about the designing. When an agency shows you their best work, focus on the designs of their websites. Innovative and creative designs also show that a Magento development agency takes time in designing the perfect E-commerce store for its clients. The user-centric design that takes care of the navigability of the website is focal to the success of any E-commerce store.
- Technologies and Trends – When a Magento Development agency talks about responsiveness, SEO, content personalization, it probably knows its craft well. The leading technologies that are being exploited in most E-commerce development projects are a must for any agency to have experience in. When an agency shows you their projects, ask them about personalization features, recommendations, and other technological aspects.
- Support and Maintenance – The support and maintenance services play a vital role in the successful launch of an E-commerce platform. It is essential that a Magento development company provide round-the-clock support services and be accountable for its development and designing. When an agency sees itself accountable, it will deliver customer-centric services, and will ultimately lead to your satisfaction.
- Turnaround Time – If time is of the essence to you, focus on the turnaround time of the projects of any E-commerce development agency working on Magento. Most agencies take forever in delivering websites and test the patience of their clients. It is essential that your E-commerce agency be quick with its development and designing so you get the website up and running when you want it.
A transparent communication process and cost-effectiveness are two additional factors you can consider while choosing a Magento development agency. With these tips in hand, you can have the best Magento development agency onboard!
- How To Fight Frauds In Magento E-commerce Websites
- Top 5 eCommerce CMS Platforms to Check Out in 2018
- What Magento Ecommerce Web Design Trends Will Be in 2018?