Businesses whether small, medium, or big are all following the mobile trend. They clearly understand how effective it is to have more than just a mobile friendly website.
In fact, even the smallest businesses these days have their own dedicated mobile apps -be it a salon or a coffee shop. All these are way ahead of their game, for marketing their products and services to the next level.
As per recent statistical analysis, the searches originating on Google are majorly from smartphones. This growth is impressive and so it clearly determines, having just a website for your business is not enough. Being available on every internet enabled device is what empowers mobile application development.
Almost 50 percent consumers claim on not returning to a website, if by chance the website showed an issue in loading properly on their mobile devices. While 60 percent use mobile devices only for browsing exclusively on the internet.
Stats for Mobile App Usage and Their Support in Ecommerce:
- An average smartphone user downloads 3 apps per month.
- 79 percent of smartphone users use an app or apps every day.
- App internet traffic is calculated to be 47 percent while PC traffic is 45 percent.
- Ecommerce Website Traffic that is driven through mobile devices is 50.3 percent.
- More than 80 percent of consumers use smartphones to shop.
- By 2018 30 percent of global ecommerce will be a result of mobile ecommerce.
- 70 percent sellers believe in getting better sales from their online stores.
In this current era, mobile phones are no longer just fashion statement but a necessity. Mobile usage by 2019 will reach to 3 billion, as for now people check their phones every five minutes. 80 percent of the purchasing, payment, and fund transferring takes place via mobiles. So, if you have not been focusing on making mobile phone your business need, then soon you will be in minority.
Why Mobile App Development Service is Important for Your Business?
There are many reasons why a mobile app development service is so crucial today for every business-one that dominates the other reasons is: mobile apps help you communicate with your customers more, which is the key in getting to know the goods and bads of your product/service. Some are as follows:
- Makes you visible to your
- Directly markets your business
- Provides value to the customers which indirectly adds value to you
- Builds brand recognition
- Improves communication with customers
- Allows you to stand out from the others
- Cultivates customer loyalty
- Helps in promoting the business through coupons and location based push notifications
Need More? Let’s Sum It Up!
The conclusion is simple, go through the stats and understand the importance of mobile apps. Today almost every category of life has a mobile app, from gaming to shopping, from find hotels to booking tickets, from finding restaurants to chatting with people-missing out on a mobile app for your business means missing out on an opportunity.
Mobile apps do not indicate luxury, rather a necessarily. If you don’t have one for your business by now then get one created from a reputable service provider. VeztekUSA renders valuable service in mobile app developments that are downloaded and make money. So, if you are looking to aim higher, then get an app developed now.